Delegation Requests and Resources
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential, top-tier R1 research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world. As one of the world’s leading research universities, Northeastern University welcomes international delegation visits. In order to better accommodate official visitors, please review the following resources to explore and develop collaborative relationships with Northeastern University’s Global Campus Network.
Planning Your Visit
The Global Safety and Support Network reviews and supports delegation visits when:
- A delegation is making an official visit request on behalf of an international institution, organization, or government;
- A delegation has requested to meet with senior administrators or university leadership; or
- A delegation, with a party of two or more people, has requested to meet with multiple units on campus and the topics of interest extend beyond one academic department or area.
Delegation visits should be requested at least four weeks in advance of the proposed visit date by using the Northeastern University Delegation Visit form.
Please note we will do our best to accommodate your request, but the final schedule will be subject to the availability of university administrators and adequate lead time.
Getting around campus
Northeastern University has many campuses throughout the world. Please be sure to select the correct campus location for your visit. For a full list of campus maps, please visit this website – https://campusmap.northeastern.edu/
In addition, Northeastern Institutes and Centers can be found throughout the world. See full list here.
If visitors require mobility support or any type of physical access assistance, please let your campus host know about this and they will be happy to make arrangements to accommodate this. Northeastern University does not provide assistance with hotel or transportation arrangements to campus but can provide information upon request. Please also visit the campus’ website for more information.
Groups in need of translation should make independent arrangements for translation services. If meetings will include a translator, please inform the Global Safety and Support Network in advance so that the visit schedule can be created to allow for any additional time that may be required. Northeastern University is unable to provide translation services but may be able to help identify resources for the delegation.
Prospective students should use the admissions visit request process, found here
For Undergrad visits – https://admissions.northeastern.edu/visit/visit-campus/
For Grad visits – https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/tour-campuses/boston/
The Global Safety and Support Network does not organize visits to campus initiated by third parties, such as tour companies or consulting firms. Please contact the business office or department that a tour company or consulting firm wishes to visit directly to arrange the visit.
Northeastern University is a smoke-free campus. Thank you for not smoking.
COVID-19 Protocol for Visitors
Please review the following website for the most up-to-date information about Northeastern University’s COVID-19 Protocols for Visitors – https://news.northeastern.edu/coronavirus/reopening/visitors-protocol/
- Short-Term Visitors: All external visitors 12 and older who attend campus indoor events, including indoor athletics events and single-day conferences, are required to present proof of full vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to the event. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result is not required for brief campus visits, such as for an admissions tour or for a one-time meeting. Please see the event protocol for more information on the proof of vaccination and negative test result.
- All Other Visitors: Visitors who are on campus for a period longer than one day, including nonconsecutive days, must perform a wellness assessment as provided by the university prior to their campus visit. Visitors in this category must also demonstrate proof of full vaccination or confirmation of a negative PCR or viral antigen COVID test within 72 hours of their scheduled visit. These visitors must confirm their name, contact information, location, and reason for their visit using the Visitor Registration Form.
Delegation Visit Support Resources
- Hotel Accommodations near Northeastern University Campuses – https://www.northeastern.edu/events/hotel-accommodations/
- Direction to Northeastern University Campuses – https://campusmap.northeastern.edu/directions.html
- Visit Roux Institute Portland, ME – https://roux.northeastern.edu/contact/
- Visit NCH – Northeastern University – London Campus – https://www.nchlondon.ac.uk/about-us/contact/
- Visit Northeastern University – Toronto Campus – https://toronto.northeastern.edu/contact-us/
- Visit Northeastern University – Vancouver Campus – https://vancouver.northeastern.edu/contact/
- For disability accommodations – https://drc.sites.northeastern.edu/